Banner ads

Tuesday 20 September 2011

I am confident: STR

"It is the confidence I and my fans have on me that brought me to this level. It is with that same confidence I would like to say that Vettai Mannan would rock the box-office, as it is a stylish action entertainer which would be new to the audience," says Simbu.
The film which has STR and Jai in lead roles is nearing completion. "It is a gangster movie. But it is being made in a stylish manner. One would get to see a new Simbu in this film. I am thoroughly concentrating on every aspect of Vettai Mannan," he says.
Stating that it was his wish to try his hands at varied roles, Simbu says, "I played the role of an innocent Brahmin boy and a rough villager in Silambattam. Then for Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya I became Karthik, a suave modern youngster. And in Vettai Mannan, I am a gangster."
On 'Vosthi', his other film, Silambarasan says, "I was awestruck when I watched Dabangg. Immediately I decided that I should act in its Tamil remake. Thankfully things fell in place in a perfect way and Dharani is giving his best to the film. It will be a super commercial entertainer."

No comments:

Post a Comment