Banner ads

Wednesday 21 September 2011

I admire Prabhu Deva Master:Poonam Kaur

Poonam Kaur is keeping her fingers crossed as release date of Vedi is fast approaching.

The pretty actress has done an all-important role in Prabhu Deva directed mass masala entertainer.

This Punjabi kudi had made her debut in SAC’s Nenjirikkum Vare and was also seen in a small role of an air hostess in Radha Mohan directed Payanam.

Poonam had also done the same role in the Telugu original with Gopichand and Anushka and now she is all-excited to be a part this Vishal-Sameera action entertainer.

Speaking to sify.com, Poonam said: “ I never wanted to do the same role that I did in Shouryam the original, but my greed to be directed by Prabhu Deva master made me accept this role in Vedi. I wanted to do a lead role in Tamil, after Payanam but I am happy that I got a chance to work under Master, who I admire a lot”

Adds Poonam: “I want to do good films and maintain a fine balance between glamour and performance”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment