Banner ads

Friday 23 September 2011

Was Ajith threatened by Karunanidhi?

Ajith, in a meeting organised to falicitate DMK leader, then CM of TN, Karunanidhi, vented his anger over actors being compelled by force to attend such functions.
It was later said that Ajith was later threatened for his speech in that function.
Recently, Ajith was speaking to media and he was asked about his meeting with the present CM and ex CM.
Ajith said "I met Amma along with my wife Shalini in her poes garden house.  She cared me like my own Amma.  She blessed me and was so kind.  I cannot forget her presence in my wedding function"
Ajith was asked to comment about Karunanidhi and the so called threat.  Ajith replied "In democracy things change and I believe in democracy.  I keep lot of respect to Muth-Thamizh Mutharingar Kalaingar and even today I feel proud about his presence in my wedding function"

No comments:

Post a Comment