Banner ads

Friday 23 September 2011

What happened to Mohanlal and Ajith?

Both Mohanlal and Ajith were found speaking lot of sentiment dialogues and that too about their death? What happened to them?
Mohanlal, while speaking about the IT raid in his premises said "I felt tension, angry and upset when IT men conducted raid in my place.  Then I started accepting the fact and kept cool. "
"I have lived almost 75% of my life time.  I know I am not going to carry the properties, fame and praise along with me.  In any one day, what even property I have earned will be spoiled by some one else who I know during my life" said Mohanlal.  It seems, the raids and news that came in media has upset him more and still he feels a lot about it.
Ajith was also speaking something similar.  Ajith said "People will understand only on the day of my death.  The crowd that will gather for my death will prove who I am.  I am already 40 now.  I do not know whether I will have another 20 years.... but the crowd that will gather for my death will speak - who this Ajith was....."

No comments:

Post a Comment