Banner ads

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Nikitha speaks to HosurOnline

After Nikitha was banned in Karnataka film industry, she spoke to HosurOnline, here is the exclusive.."If some one has a family dispute, why should I be banned from acting" asked Nikitha at the very first sight before even starting the discussion.
Nikitha was found nervous, upset and at the same time felt ashamed of being cornered, blamed and banned from acting as kannada movie actor Darshan was arrested due to his domestic family issue.
Though Vijayalakshmi, wife of Darshan, complained to the police that Darshan beaten her causing injuries, she was quick to track back her complaint and now saying the domestic problem came out because of Nikitha's illicit relationship with her husband Darshan.
kannada film industry was quick to reponse to the complaint and the producer's association banned Nikitha from acting in its language films.
Here is the extract of the discussion HosurOnline had with Nikitha:
HosurOnline:  What was the issue that lead to a ban?
Nikitha:  I was un-warrentedly pulled in - in a dispute which is purely between Darshan and his wife Vijayalakshmi
HosurOnline: Do you have any relationship with Darshan?
Nikitha:  I am in kannada film industry for more than 6 years and I have never been gossiped associated with any men in the industry.  Fans here in karnataka love me so much and just because of the envy, they are blamming me now.
HosurOnline:  Then why is that Vijalakshmi blame you?
Nikitha:  I am wondering why she is blamming me now.  Even few days before she called me up and appreciated that I am acting very well.  I am feeling ashamed of being banned for some - one else family dispute and that too my morale is questioned now!

No comments:

Post a Comment