Banner ads

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Shriya says that she is not interested in birthday parties

ShriyaActress Shriya celebrated her birthday yesterday. Actors and actresses have the habit of celebrating their birthday with the family members and friends in a five star hotel or in the farm houses. At times liquor are also served in these parties.It was expected that Shriya will also celebrate her birthday bash in this style. But Shriya did not do this. Shriya while speaking about this said, "I don’t like to celebrate my birthday by hosting parties. I celebrated by birthday in my house along with my parents. I met few of my friends. I participated in the shooting. I was quite happy. I don’t want to celebrate my birthday in a extravaganza way."

The last Tamil film she had acted was Rowthiram. Now she has no other Tamil films in her hands. Currently she is acting in a Hindi film and a Hollywood film. She has also been signed for the Malayalam film titled Heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment