Banner ads

Sunday 25 September 2011

Sana Khan says that she will not dance for a kuthu song

Sana Khan while speaking to the media said, "The film Silambattam gave me recognition. After this I continued to act in Thambiku Indha Ooru and Payanam. I also paired with Santhanoo in the recently released Aayiram Vilakku. During the shooting of Aayiram Vilakku my mother fell ill and was admitted in the hospital. So I had to shuttle between the hospital and the shooting spots without showing it out. I acted in this film without showing my worries. I got into the controversy because of the dialogue I spoke about smoking in the film Payanam. The problem arose because they did not understand the full dialogue. That problem has been resolved. In Tamil cinema dancing for a kuthu songs and appearing in guest roles have been increased. But in the growing stage I don’t want to act in these roles. In Telugu I am acting in the film titled Mister Nokia. I am listening to scripts in Tamil. I have also the inclination to act in Hindi films."

No comments:

Post a Comment